Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Menagerie of Floral Photography

The other night after arriving home from a hectic schedule, I noticed my rose had bloomed. The lighting and weather were just wonderful, so I ran inside and got the camera. I couldn't resist getting shots of my fuschia as well. But then I noticed that Barbara's rose had bloomed, also. What ensued was photo clicking bonanza. I took well over 100 shots. This post is simply a collection of my favorites, and nothing else, really.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I took these photos, they are mine. If you wish to use any for any reason, please ask. It's just courteous.

1 comment:

Gypsy with a Camera said...

your garden looks amazing! i wish I could have a garden at my apartment, maybe some day.

p.s.

I'm hosting my first giveaway! check it out. ends tomorrow!

http://wildasart.blogspot.com/