Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Turkeys

This last week, Jeremy and his dad were finally able to bring over one of the 1967 Beetles to the garage. They also brought along all his tools, compressor, and what not. Yay! Uncle Roy has a welder. Here's to hoping one of these things gets to be road worthy soon.
Photobucket
Um, I'm sure the fenders are somewhere in the garage. I know they are. I just don't know which garage.
Photobucket
I made him pose with it. I tried to get him to lean forward, hands on his knees, back arched, and lips pouty... but, you can see that failed. Pin up, he is not.

Meanwhile, Roy and Barb's garden is doing pretty danged good. We've been able to fresh greens for salads anytime we want for several weeks now. Yellow zucchini, too! Yum!
Photobucket

While Jeremy and his Dad were playing garage monkeys, I was working on cheesecake truffles. Oh, yes. I have another blog now. It's even more random than this one. But I will be posting my recipes and possibly my crafting ventures over there. When I can remember. So, my cheesecake truffle post is over at Dainty and Psychotic.

Potato has a couple of new favorite hobbies.
Photobucket
One is doing her Daddy's hair. Brush it forward. Brush it back. Brush it forward. Blow. Brush.
Photobucket
For some strange reason, she also likes pretending the small space between my glider and the side table is a tunnel. Sure thing, kid. Whatever you say.

While we were out running errands the other day, I looked down at the floor board and thought, "All this shot is missing is a fast food burger wrapper for truly American feel." Still, I like it. Okay. I wouldn't like it if there was a fast food wrapper. Maybe.
Photobucket

We also took Potato to the park.
Photobucket
I seriously love this shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She's also discovered how to un-click the top part of her car seat straps. This is super fun while cruising down the interstate at 60mph. This photo was taken while waiting for Daddy who had run into the store real quick. Not at 60mph.
Photobucket

Do you remember walking along a garden hose like a tight rope as a kid?
Photobucket
She's already doing this, at two!
Photobucket


No comments: