Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

PixyChick's 6th Birthday

On August 4th, my little Pixy turned 6. She wanted to go to the lake for swimming, and a party at Ammie's. My brother brought out his lady friend. My parents even showed up.
Pixy, MonkeyBug, my mom, and my dad.
Photobucket

Potato had fun being pushed about as she floated around.
Photobucket

After MonkeyBug got buried in the sand, Pixy begged her Uncle "Petri" to bury her, too.
Photobucket

Getting out seemed to pose a problem.
Photobucket

Once she was free, she made a run for the water.
Photobucket

Potato loved playing in the water, but I had to take her out when her little lips started turning blue.
Photobucket

My brother and ex-husband took turns doing running dives into the water. My brother did pretty well.
Photobucket

Then it was present time! The guitar was most certainly the best present. Her Ammie and Ampie have great taste.
Photobucket

Of course, there was cake. Ammie found this little doggy shaped cake and placed it on top of pink cake.
Photobucket

She wanted cupcakes as well as cake. Very specific, she wanted pink poodles. I was up til after midnight in 80some degree heat trying to make these Poodles not turn into Puddles.
Photobucket

No comments: